Terms and Conditions
1. The contract is the document or documents that set out these Conditions and all other details about your agreement with us. The contract is formed on our acceptance of your order.
17. It is your responsibility to make sure that all people who use the equipment while in your possession / hired by you, do not misuse or damage it.
24. All prices quoted include:
(2) The setting up of the tables and equipment
(3) Use of the tables and equipment for up to three (3) hours
(4) Use of all playing cards, chips and fun money for the duration of play
(5) The services of our croupiers to deal for up to three (3) hours
(6) Public liability insurance cover
(2) If you cancel with less than 9 weeks but more than 3 weeks to go before your hire date, you will not be entitled to any of your deposit back.
(3) If the cancellation is made with less than 21 days before the hire date, or made during the Christmas period (Nov 28 – Jan 02), the whole cost of the hire, will still be payable. Where the deposit and balance has been paid before cancellation, neither of these will be refundable. Where only a deposit has been paid before cancellation, the balance of the full cost of the hire will still remain due from you notwithstanding cancellation and we will the balance to be settled within 14 days of cancellation of the hire.